The International Educational Awards
We cordially invite your institution to have an active participation towards the most awaited International Cultural Congress & Awards that is Accredited by the Reputed international councils, “World Research Council, American Consumer Council for Education, United Medical Council”.
Special Chairs to the ceremony:
1. Dr. Abdul Malok Khalili, Afghanistan
2. Dr. Renaulyn from Philippines
3. Dr. Alaa Ghidan from Jordan
4. Dr. Aya Elzayad from Egypt
5. Sir. Dip. Abuthahir from Dubai
6. Dr. Shailendra Giri from Nepal
Schools contributing their active participation, will be awarded as top 50 schools of 2020 in India. Participation certificate will be given to the school as well as the participating candidates. Special Accreditation will be issued by the World Research Council to the schools participating. Through this cordial notice, we anticipate your valuable involvement in this grand gala.
REGISTRATION & CONTEST PROCEDURE:
- Kindly post the event banner in the notice board. (circular is appreciable)
- Kindly make note of the names of the participants and collect the registration fee of 300 inr per student. (Participating student can take part in two contests and it is of open choice)
- Send the participant name list that has the name of participants and the events they are taking part through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us the registration fee to the following bank details through IMPS, NEFT, Direct deposit, paytm on or before 20th of December, 2019.
Account Number- 1195135000010842;
Account Name- International Journal for Research Under Literal Access;
Bank Name- Karur vysya bank;
Bank IFSC- KVBL0001195;
Branch name :Tiruchirapalli-Main branch
Account nature: Current Account
- Essential documents regarding the contest will be sent to the registered schools for conducting the contest in the said date to the registered schools.
- Our coordinator will contact you in person once after conducting the event.
- Finally result will be announced.
- Kindly conduct all the competition strictly without any partiality.
For Event Winners:
* International Achievement Medal
*International Achievement Trophy
* Conference Stole
*International Achievement Certificate
For more details please contact:
Website: www.rulaawards.com ; Mobile: +91 83444 84272
Contest Venue: school premises
Contest Date: 15th January, 2020
Winners Announcement: 18th January 2020
Last date for Registration fee Confirmation: 20th December 2020
Award Ceremony venue: Hotel Breeze, 26th January 2020
COO, RULA Awards.
Sponsored by the International Education Councils
NOTE: This award gives consideration to the WRC’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in the
diversification of the curriculum and co-curricular programming.